Vegetarian Mushroom and Pepper Lasagna
- Servings: 8
Feta cheese adds tangy flavor to the cheese filling in this Vegetarian Lasagna recipe.
|8 oz||San Giorgio® Lasagna|
|4 large||portabello mushrooms, chopped|
|1 Tbsp||olive oil|
|15 oz||ricotta cheese|
|8 oz||crumbled feta cheese|
|1/2 tsp||dried rosemary, crushed|
|1 jar||(24 oz) mushroom and pepper pasta sauce|
|18 oz||shredded Mexican-style four-cheese blend, divided|
|4||green onions, sliced|
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Prepare pasta according to package directions; drain.
- Saute mushrooms in oil in a large skillet, 4 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Blend ricotta, feta, eggs, and rosemary in a food processor until fairly smooth. Spread 1/2 cup pasta sauce in bottom of a 9 x 13-inch baking dish.
- Top with 3 noodles and spread with 1/2 of cheese mixture. Sprinkle with 1/2 the mushrooms. Cover with 1/3 of sauce. Sprinkle with 1 cup shredded cheese.
- Add 3 noodles, remaining cheese mixture, mushrooms, 1/3 of sauce, then 1 cup shredded cheese.
- Finish with noodles, green onions, sauce, then shredded cheese. Bake, uncovered, 50 minutes. Remove and let stand 10 minutes before serving.