Savory Chicken Casserole
- Servings: 6
Our Savory Chicken Casserole features tender chicken, flavorful veggies, and creamy sauce, all baked to golden perfection.
|8 oz||San Giorgio® Elbow Macaroni|
|1/4 cup||onion, chopped|
|10 1/2 oz||(10 3/4 oz) condensed cream of celery soup|
|2 cups||cooked chicken, cubed|
|10 oz||frozen peas and carrots, thawed|
|1/4 cup||dry seasoned bread crumbs|
|1/2 tsp||poultry seasoning|
- Heat oven to 375-degrees F.
- Prepare pasta according to package directions; drain.
- In medium saucepan, melt butter; cook onion until tender but not brown. Add soup and milk; stir until smooth.
- Stir in chicken, peas and carrots and hot cooked pasta; place in buttered 2-quart casserole.
- In a small bowl, combine bread crumbs, melted butter and poultry seasoning; sprinkle on top of pasta mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, 20 to 25 minutes or until hot and bubbly