Dijon Macaroni and Cheese with Ham
- Servings: 8
Add a touch of sophistication to your comfort food with our Dijon Mac and Cheese with Ham. Savory ham and tangy Dijon — a match made in heaven.
|16 oz||San Giorgio® Elbow Macaroni|
|1/4 cup||onion, finely chopped|
|2 Tbsps||all purpose flour|
|1/4 tsp||freshly ground black pepper|
|8 oz||shredded sharp Cheddar cheese|
|8 oz||American cheese, cubed|
|3/4 cup||cooked ham, diced|
|2 Tbsps||Dijon mustard|
|non-stick cooking spray|
- Heat oven to 350ºF.
- Prepare pasta according to package directions; drain.
- In medium saucepan over medium heat, melt butter; add onion, if desired. Cook 2 minutes. Add flour; cook 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Stir in milk, salt and ground black pepper. Cook, stirring frequently, until mixture boils and thickens.
- Stir in cheeses, ham and Dijon mustard. Fold in cooked pasta.
- Coat a 2-quart baking dish with non-stick cooking spray. Turn pasta mixture into dish and bake 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly.