One-Pot Chili Mafalda
- Servings: 8
Our One-Pot Chili Mafalda is the ultimate comfort meal, featuring tender pasta, spicy chili, and a melty cheese topping all in one pot.
|6 oz||San Giorgio® Mafalda|
|1 lb||lean ground beef|
|3/4 cup||chopped onion|
|16 oz||chunky salsa|
|15 oz||black beans, cooked|
|2 tsps||chili powder|
|1 tsp||garlic salt|
|1/2 cup||shredded Cheddar cheese|
- In large saucepan over medium heat, cook meat and onion until meat browns and onion is tender; drain.
- Stir in water, salsa, ketchup, beans and seasonings; heat to boiling.
- Stir in uncooked pasta; reduce heat.
- Simmer, uncovered, 13 minutes, stirring occasionally or until pasta is tender and most liquid is absorbed.
- Sprinkle with cheese; serve immediately.
May also substitute black beans for 1 package (10 oz) frozen corn.