Lemon Pepper Linguine with Scallops and Peppers
- Servings: 4
- Prep: 15
- Cook Time: 15
Zesty, flavorful lemon pepper linguine with succulent scallops and sweet peppers, a deliciously elegant meal that's easy to make.
|1/4 cup||olive oil, divided|
|16 each||large scallops|
|1||onion, finely chopped|
|1/2||red bell pepper, chopped|
|1/2||yellow bell pepper, chopped|
|1/2||orange bell pepper, chopped|
|1/2 cup||lemon juice|
|1 tsp||grated lemon zest|
|1/2 tsp||ground black pepper|
|2 Tbsps||fresh chives, snipped|
|12 oz||San Giorgio® Linguine|
- Prepare pasta according to package directions; drain.
- In saucepan, heat 2 tablespoons oil; sear scallops 2 minutes per side, or until golden brown and cooked through; remove and set aside.
- To saucepan, add remaining oil, onion and peppers; sauté until tender.
- Add lemon juice, zest, ground black pepper, chives and scallops; heat through.
- Toss cooked linguine with scallop mixture.