- Servings: 9
- Prep: 50
- Cook Time: 30
Create a lasagna dish with Mexican flair using taco sauce, refried beans and chili powder.
|1 1/2 cups||green onion, chopped|
|1 lb||lean ground beef|
|16 oz||San Giorgio® Lasagna|
|1 3/4 cups||stewed tomatoes|
|1 cup||tomato sauce|
|4 Tbsps||ripe olives, chopped|
|1 each||garlic clove, minced|
|1 cup||taco sauce|
|1 tsp||chili powder|
|1 can||refried beans|
|4 cups||Monterrey Jack cheese, shredded|
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
- Lay flat on foil to cool.
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- In large skillet, brown meat. Add onion, stewed tomatoes, tomato sauce, taco sauce, olives, garlic and chili powder; simmer 5 minutes.
- Spread 1/2 cup meat sauce on bottom of 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish.
- Arrange 4 pasta pieces lengthwise over sauce, overlapping edges.
- Spread one-third beans, 1-1/4 cups meat sauce and one-fourth cheese over pasta.
- Repeat layers twice.
- Cover with pasta, remaining sauce and cheese.
- Cover and bake 30 minutes; let stand 10 minutes before cutting.