- Servings: 6
- Prep: 40
- Cook Time: 45
Whether it's a busy weeknight or a special family gathering, this delicious easy-to-make lasagna recipe is sure to please.
|16 oz||San Giorgio® Lasagna|
|1 lb||ground beef|
|1 jar||(24 oz.) pasta sauce|
|1 1/2 cups||water|
|2 cups||ricotta cheese|
|2 cups||shredded mozzarella cheese|
|1/2 cup||grated Parmesan cheese|
|1/4 cup||parsley, chopped|
|1/4 tsp||freshly ground black pepper|
- Prepare 9 lasagna noodles according to package directions. Pre-heat oven to 350° F.
- In 2-quart saucepan over medium-high heat, brown meat; drain.
- Add pasta sauce and water to saucepan with browned meant; simmer about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, stir together ricotta cheese, one-half mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese, eggs, parsley, salt and pepper.
- Pour about 1 cup meat sauce on bottom of 11×7 inch baking dish.
- Arrange 3 cooked pasta pieces lengthwise over sauce; cover with 1 cup meat sauce.
- Spread one-half cheese filling over meat sauce.
- Repeat layers of pasta, sauce and cheese filling.
- Top with layer of pasta and remaining sauce; sprinkle mozzarella cheese. Cover with foil.
- Bake 45 minutes.
- Remove foil; bake additional 10 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Let stand 10 minutes before cutting.