Mediterranean Lemon Chicken
- Servings: 6
Lemon and garlic come together to create a Mediterranean-cuisine inspired dish that is sure to please.
|16 oz||San Giorgio® Penne Rigate|
|1 lb||boneless skinless chicken breast|
|1/4 cup||fresh lemon juice|
|3/4 cup||chicken stock|
|2||garlic cloves, minced|
|1 tsp||grated lemon zest|
|1/4 tsp||ground black pepper|
|2 Tbsps||parsley, chopped|
- Prepare pasta according to package directions; drain.
- Cut chicken breasts into bite sized pieces.
- Brown chicken in a large nonstick skillet generously coated with non-stick cooking spray.
- Add lemon juice, chicken stock, minced garlic and grated lemon rind.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer 10 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper, if desired.
- Toss chicken with hot cooked pasta and chopped parsley.