Manicotti a la King
- Servings: 7
Experience regal flavors with our Manicotti a la King, featuring tender pasta stuffed with succulent chicken and smothered in a creamy sauce.
|8 oz||San Giorgio® Manicotti|
|6 oz||chicken flavored stuffing mix|
|10 3/4 oz.||condensed cream of chicken soup|
|1 jar||diced pimiento, drained|
|2 cups||frozen peas|
|14 pieces||deli chicken breast|
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Prepare pasta according to package directions; drain.
- Meanwhile, using 2 cups water and no margarine, prepare stuffing mix according to microwave package directions.
- In small bowl, stir together soup and milk.
- In a 9 x 13 inch baking dish spread 1/2 cup soup mixture.
- Stir pimiento and peas into remaining soup mixture.
- Cut each pasta piece lengthwise, and lay flat.
- On each pasta piece, place one chicken slice, folding over to fit size of pasta.
- Drop about 2 tablespoons stuffing at one end.
- Roll and place, seam side down, in single layer in prepared dish.
- Pour remaining soup mixture over pasta, covering pasta completely.
- Cover with foil; bake 25 minutes or until hot and bubbly.