- Servings: 10-12
Enjoy a fun twist on a classic favorite with our Lasagna Roll-Ups. Layers of pasta, cheese, and sauce rolled up into delicious bites of heaven.
|16 oz||San Giorgio® Lasagna|
|2 containers||(16 oz) low-fat ricotta cheese|
|1/2 cup||grated Parmesan cheese|
|1 1/2 tsps||salt|
|1/4 tsp||ground black pepper|
|1/4 tsp||garlic powder|
|2 pkgs||(10 oz) frozen chopped spinach, thawed, well drained|
|4 cups||shredded mozzarella cheese|
|2 jars||(24 oz) pasta sauce|
- Prepare pasta according to package directions; drain. Preheat oven to 350ºF
- In medium bowl, blend ricotta, eggs, Parmesan cheese, salt, ground black pepper, and garlic powder.
- Stir in spinach and 2 cups mozzarella cheese. Spread ricotta mixture evenly on lasagna strips. Roll up each strip.
- In two 12 x 8-inch baking dishes, spread one-third the sauce. Place roll-ups seam-side-down in sauce.
- Top with remaining sauce. Sprinkle with remaining 2 cups mozzarella cheese.
- Cover. Bake in a 350 degrees F oven until hot, 45 to 50 minutes.