Last Minute Cheddar Chicken and Rotini
- Servings: 4
Juicy chicken and tender rotini pasta smothered in a rich, creamy cheddar cheese sauce. A last-minute meal that's quick, easy, and delicious.
|12 oz||San Giorgio® Rotini|
|1 lb||boneless chicken breast, cubed|
|1/2 tsp||garlic powder|
|14 1/2 oz||chicken broth|
|1 pkg||(16 oz) frozen broccoli, red sweet peppers, onions, and straw mushrooms|
|8 oz||shredded Cheddar cheese, divided|
- In large saucepan over medium heat, heat oil.
- Sprinkle chicken with garlic powder; cook in oil until no longer pink, about 5 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Add broth; heat to boiling.
- Add uncooked pasta and frozen vegetables, stirring to coat pasta with liquid.
- Heat to boiling; reduce heat. Cover; simmer 10 minutes or until pasta is tender, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat; stir in cheese until melted.