Nacho Cheese Ribbons
- Prep: 10
- Cook Time: 35
Our Nacho Cheese Ribbons feature bite-sized cuts of pasta smothered in gooey cheese sauce with a burst of salsa. It’s a fiesta in your mouth!
|12 oz||San Giorgio® Mafalda|
|3 Tbsps||all purpose flour|
|2 1/2 cups||skim milk|
|4 oz||shredded Cheddar cheese|
|2 Tbsps||grated Parmesan cheese|
|1/4 tsp||ground black pepper|
|2 cups||thick and chunky salsa|
|2 Tbsps||jalapeño pepper, seeded and finely chopped|
- Heat oven to 350°F. Cook pasta 4 minutes; drain.
- Meanwhile, in medium saucepan over medium-low heat, melt corn oil spread; stir in flour. Cook 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Add skim milk; cook over medium heat, stirring frequently until mixture boils and thickens. Add cheeses, salt and pepper.
- In 2-quart casserole, stir together pasta and cheese sauce; spread salsa on top. Sprinkle with jalapeno pepper, if desired.
- Bake, covered, 30 to 35 minutes or until hot and bubbly.