Grilled Mexican Street Corn Cavatappi
- Servings: 6-8
Bring the flavors of the street to your plate with Grilled Mexican Street Corn Cavatappi. This creamy, tangy dish is a fiesta in your mouth.
|2 cups||San Giorgio® Cavatappi|
|4||fresh corn on the cob, unshucked|
|1 large||avocado, diced|
|2||green onions, sliced|
|1/2 cup||fresh cilantro leaves, coarsely chopped|
|1 Tbsp||jalapeño pepper, seeded and finely chopped|
|6 slices||cooked bacon, crumbled|
|1/2 cup||queso fresco, crumbled|
|1/2 cup||cooked black beans|
|3 Tbsps||lime juice|
|1/4 tsp||lime zest|
|1/8 tsp||ground cumin powder|
|1/2 tsp||chili powder|
|1 Tbsp||hot sauce|
|salt, to taste|
|ground black pepper, to taste|
- Prepare pasta according to package directions; drain, rinse and set aside.
- Heat the grill to medium. Grill corn with husks over medium heat for 15 minutes, turning every 5 minutes.
- In a large bowl combine cooked pasta, avocado, green onions, cilantro, jalapeño, bacon, queso fresco and black beans.
- Shuck grilled corn, cut kernels off the cobs and combine with pasta mixture.
- In a small bowl combine all of the dressing ingredients and whisk together until completely combined.
- Toss dressing with pasta and enjoy.