Fried Pasta Croutons
- Servings: 8
Elevate your salad game with our Fried Pasta Croutons, featuring crispy and golden-browned pasta bites. You’ll love the deliciously crunchy texture on your favorite salad.
|2 cups||San Giorgio® Ditalini|
|3 quarts||vegetable oil|
|1/4 cup||grated Parmesan cheese|
|1/4 tsp||garlic salt|
- Cook pasta according to al dente package directions; drain well.
- Dry on paper towel.
- In a deep-fat fryer or large deep skillet heat oil to 375°F.
- Fry pasta, 1/2 cup at a time, about 2 minutes or until golden brown.
- Stir to separate.
- Drain on paper towels.
- While hot, toss with Parmesan cheese and garlic salt or herbs.
- Store in airtight container.