Rotini with Salmon and Green Onions
- Servings: 4
Rotini pasta tossed with savory salmon, tangy onions, and a touch of lemon zest. Our Rotini with Salmon and Green Onions is sure to impress.
|12 oz||San Giorgio® Rotini|
|4||(4 oz each) salmon fillets|
|4||green onions (green parts only), cut into 1/2-inch pieces|
|3||sun-dried tomatoes, sliced|
|1 cup||whipping cream|
|1/4 tsp||white pepper|
|fresh dill, for garnish|
- Prepare salmon fillets as desired.
- Meanwhile, prepare pasta according to package directions; drain.
- In a small saucepan, heat butter; sauté green onion and sun-dried tomatoes for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Stir in cream, simmer 2 minutes. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Toss rotini with sauce and serve topped with salmon and dill.