Creamy Seafood Lasagna
- Servings: 12
- Prep: 25
- Cook Time: 50
Dive into a luxurious dining experience with our creamy lasagna, packed with succulent seafood and a rich cheese sauce.
|16 oz||San Giorgio® Lasagna|
|1 cup||onion, chopped|
|8 oz||cream cheese|
|1 cup||part-skim ricotta cheese|
|2 tsps||dried basil leaves|
|1/4 tsp||ground black pepper|
|1 each||egg, lightly beaten|
|10 3/4 oz||condensed cream of mushroom soup|
|1 each||garlic clove, minced|
|1/4 cup||dry white wine|
|1/2 lb||fresh bay scallops|
|1/2 lb||white fish fillets (i.e., flounder or sole) cut into 1-inch pieces|
|1/2 lb||medium shrimp, peeled and deveined|
|4 oz||shredded mozzarella cheese|
|2 Tbsps||grated Parmesan cheese|
|chopped parsley (optional)|
- Heat oven to 350º F.
- Prepare pasta according to package directions; drain.
- In large skillet over medium heat, melt butter, add onion. Cook 3 minutes or until tender; remove from heat. Stir in cream cheese, ricotta cheese and seasonings until smooth. Stir in egg.
- In medium bowl, stir together soup, garlic, wine and uncooked seafood.
- In 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish, place 4 pasta pieces lengthwise, overlapping edges. Spread one-third cream cheese mixture evenly over pasta; spread one-fourth seafood mixture over cream cheese mixture.
- Repeat layers twice, beginning with pasta. Top with 4 pasta pieces and remaining seafood mixture; sprinkle with mozzarella and Parmesan cheese.
- Cover with foil. Bake 45 minutes; remove foil. Bake 10 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Sprinkle with parsley. Let stand 10 minutes.