Crab Stuffed Manicotti
- Prep: 25
- Cook Time: 35
Experience a taste of the sea with our decadent Crab-Stuffed Manicotti, smothered in a creamy sauce and baked to perfection.
|8 each||San Giorgio® Manicotti|
|1/2 cup||grated Parmesan cheese|
|15 oz||ricotta cheese|
|1 each||egg, beaten|
|6 1/2 oz||cooked crab meat|
|2 oz||diced pimientos|
|5 Tbsps||finely chopped parsley|
|1/2 tsp||ground black pepper|
|1 each||garlic clove, minced|
|2 each||green onions, sliced|
|1 tsp||lemon juice|
- Preheat oven to 350º F.
- Prepare pasta according to package directions; drain.
- In medium bowl, combine ricotta, Parmesan cheese and egg; mix well. Stir in crab meat, pimientos, 1 tablespoon parsley, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper.
- Fill pasta with cheese mixture. Arrange in a 7 x 11-inch baking dish.
- In a large skillet, melt butter. Add garlic and green onions; saute until garlic is golden. Stir in flour and remaining salt and ground black pepper. Blend in milk and lemon juice. Cook, stirring constantly until mixture is thick and bubbly; remove from heat.
- Stir in remaining parsley; pour sauce over stuffed pasta.
- Sprinkle with additional Parmesan cheese, if desired. Cover, bake 35 minutes, until hot.