Clam-Filled Lasagna Rolls
- Servings: 4
- Prep: 15
- Cook Time: 30
Indulge in the unexpected with our savory lasagna rolls, filled with juicy clams and layered with rich tomato sauce and perfectly melted cheese.
|8 pieces||San Giorgio® Lasagna|
|1 can||(6.5 oz.) chopped clams (liquid reserved)|
|2 cups||pasta sauce|
|15 1/2 oz||ricotta cheese|
|1/2 cup||grated Parmesan cheese|
|1 each||egg, beaten|
|1 Tbsp||finely chopped parsley|
|grated Parmesan cheese (optional)|
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Prepare pasta according to package directions; drain.
- Combine reserved clam liquid and 1 cup pasta sauce. Spoon remaining sauce equally into 8 individual ramekins or 12 x 7-inch baking dish.
- In medium bowl, combine clams, ricotta, Parmesan, egg and parsley; mix well.
- Spread equal portions on lasagna strips; roll up jellyroll fashion. Place seam side down in ramekins. Top with reserved sauce; cover.
- Bake 30 minutes or until hot. Serve with Parmesan cheese, if desired.