Cheesy Fiesta Bake
- Servings: 8
Spice up your mealtime with our Cheesy Fiesta Bake, packed with zesty salsa and ooey-gooey melted cheese.
|16 oz||San Giorgio® Rotelle|
|1 lb||pasteurized prepared cheese product, cubed|
|4 oz||shredded Cheddar cheese|
|1 cup||chunky salsa|
|1 cup||sliced ripe olives|
|1 cup||crushed tortilla chips (optional)|
- Preheat broiler. Prepare pasta according to package directions; drain.
- Meanwhile, in microwave-safe dish, stir together processed cheese, 2 ounces cheddar cheese and milk. Microwave at HIGH (100%) about 3 minutes, stirring halfway through cooking time or until cheese is melted.
- Stir together hot cooked pasta and cheese sauce; pour into 2-quart baking dish.
- Spread salsa on top; sprinkle with remaining cheddar cheese.
- Broil about 4 inches from heat until cheese is melted and salsa is hot. Top with olives and sprinkle with tortilla chips, if desired.