Buffalo Chicken Stuffed Shells
- Servings: 6-8
Bring on the heat with Buffalo Chicken Stuffed Shells. This spicy twist on a classic Italian dish will make your taste buds tingle.
|20||San Giorgio® Jumbo Shells|
|1 container||(15 oz) ricotta cheese|
|1/2 cup||crumbled blue cheese|
|1/3 cup||mozzarella cheese, shredded|
|1/4 cup||chopped green onion|
|1 pkg||(1 oz) ranch dressing and seasoning mix|
|1/3 cup||buffalo wing sauce|
|1 lb||shredded cooked chicken|
|non-stick cooking spray|
- Preheat the oven to 350º F. Spray a 9×13 casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Prepare pasta shells according to package directions but take them out 1 minute before they are finished. Drain and rinse with cold water. Set aside.
- While the pasta shells are boiling, in a large bowl combine ricotta, blue cheese, mozzarella, green onion, ranch dressing seasoning mix, buffalo wing sauce and egg. Add the cooked chopped chicken and stir to combine evenly.
- Fill each shell with a tablespoonful of the chicken and ricotta mixture and place each in the prepared casserole dish. Sprinkle additional mozzarella, blue cheese, and buffalo wing sauce over the top.
- Bake at 350ºF for about 20 to 25 minutes. Top with additional chopped green onions. Serve hot with extra buffalo wing sauce.