Baked Rigatoni and Sausage
- Servings: 4-6
Crush your cravings with our hearty Baked Rigatoni and Sausage! This spicy, classic Italian dish will have you coming back for more.
|8 oz||San Giorgio® Rigatoni|
|1 lb||sweet Italian sausage|
|1/2 cup||chopped onion|
|1||garlic clove, minced|
|1 container||(15 oz) ricotta cheese|
|1 jar||(24 oz) pasta sauce|
|2 cups||shredded mozzarella cheese|
|3 Tbsps||grated Parmesan cheese|
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Prepare pasta according to package directions; drain.
- Meanwhile, in large skillet, cook meat until brown on all sides; drain. Remove from pan; slice into thin pieces. Return meat to pan; add onion and garlic. Cook until onion is tender (do not burn garlic); drain.
- Stir in hot cooked pasta and ricotta cheese; blend well.
- Pour 1/2 cup spaghetti sauce on bottom of 3-quart casserole. Spread 1/3 pasta mixture over sauce; cover with about 3/4 cup sauce. Sprinkle 2/3 cup mozzarella and 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese over sauce.
- Repeat layers of pasta mixture, sauce and cheeses twice, ending with Parmesan cheese; cover.
- Bake 20 to 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly.