Apple Crisp Dessert
- Servings: 9
Indulge in a unique twist on traditional apple crisp with this mouthwatering pasta dessert. Sweet, buttery, and oh so satisfying.
|16 oz||San Giorgio® Lasagna|
|1 each||egg white, lightly beaten|
|1 Cup||shredded cheddar cheese|
|1 Cup||ricotta cheese|
|1 tsp||almond extract|
|42 oz||apple pie filling, diced into bite size pieces|
|1/3 cup||all purpose flour|
|1/3 cup||packed brown sugar|
|1/4 cup||quick cooking oats|
|1/2 tsp||ground cinnamon|
|1/4 tsp||ground nutmeg|
|3/4 cup||light sour cream|
|3 Tbsps||brown sugar|
- Prepare nine lasagna noodles according to package directions. Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a small bowl, combine the egg, cheeses, sugar and extract; set aside.
- Coat a 9×13-inch baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Lay 3 cooked pasta pieces in bottom of prepared dish.
- Spread 1/3 of pie filling and 1/2 of cheese mixture over pasta.
- Top with three more pasta pieces and remaining cheese mixture.
- Layer remaining pasta and pie filling.
- In a small bowl, combine the flour, brown sugar, oats, cinnamon and nutmeg. Cut in butter until crumbly. Sprinkle over filling.
- Bake, uncovered, 45-50 minutes or until bubbly and heated through. Let stand for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the light sour cream and brown sugar. Serve with lasagna.