Shells and Egg Salad
Here's a tasty, light salad recipe ... onions, sweet pickle relish, and tangy mustard. YUM!
|8 oz||San Giorgio® Small Shells|
|1/2 cup||onion, chopped|
|1/2 cup||sweet pickle relish|
|1/2 cup||light mayonnaise|
|2 tsps||prepared yellow mustard|
|1/4 cup||chopped pimientos|
|lettuce leaves (optional)|
- Prepare pasta according to package directions; drain and cool.
- Place the eggs in a single layer in a saucepan. Add enough cold water to cover the eggs by at least 1 inch.
- Cover and bring to a boil over high heat. Remove from the heat. Let eggs stand, covered, in the hot water 15 to 17 minutes.
- Immediately pour off the water; cover the eggs with cold water or ice water and let stand until completely cooled before peeling and quartering.
- Mix all ingredients with cooked pasta. Chill. Serve on lettuce leaves, if desired.