Crunchy Beef Bake Casserole
- Servings: 7
- Prep: 15
- Cook Time: 35
Get ready for a flavor explosion with our Crunchy Beef Bake Casserole, layered with savory ground beef, mixed with crispy veggies, and baked to crunchy perfection.
|2 cups||San Giorgio® Elbow Macaroni|
|1 lb||ground beef|
|10 3/4 oz||condensed cream of mushroom soup|
|14 1/2 oz||diced tomatoes, undrained|
|3/4 cup||shredded Cheddar cheese|
|1/4 cup||green pepper, chopped|
|3/4 tsp||seasoned salt|
|1 cup||French fried onions|
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Prepare macaroni according to package directions; drain.
- Brown ground beef; drain.
- Combine all ingredients except onions. Pour half the mixture into 2-quart casserole. Add 1/2 cup French fried onions. Pour remaining mixture over onions.
- Cover, bake at 350ºF for 30 minutes.
- Top with rest of onions and bake, uncovered, 5 minutes longer.