Baked Manicotti with Three Cheeses
- Servings: 4-6
Three cheese stuffed manicotti baked to perfection in your favorite pasta sauce.
|10||San Giorgio® Manicotti|
|15 oz||ricotta cheese|
|1 1/2 cup||reduced fat shredded mozzarella cheese|
|1/2 cup||shredded Parmesan cheese|
|1/4 cup||chopped parsley|
|1/8 tsp||ground black pepper|
|1 1/ 2 cups||pasta sauce|
- Preheat oven to 375º F.
- Prepare pasta according to package directions; drain.
- Place ricotta cheese in medium bowl. If using cottage cheese, pulse in a food processor until smooth. Stir in 1 cup mozzarella, Parmesan, egg, parsley and salt and ground black pepper. Mix well.
- Fill pasta with cheese mixture, using a teaspoon.
- Combine pasta sauce with water; pour half the sauce mixture into a 7 x 11-inch baking dish. Arrange filled pasta in dish and top with remaining sauce. Sprinkle with remaining Mozzarella cheese.
- Cover with foil. Bake 40 minutes. Place under broiler briefly, if desired.